Contributing to Keyoxide
Keyoxide is more than this website. It's a project that aims to make cryptography more accessible to everyone. Keyoxide is part of a larger community of people working hard to develop tools that add privacy and security to our digital online lives. Remember: privacy is not a luxury.
As a developer
As Keyoxide is an open-source project licensed under the AGPL-3.0-or-later License, everyone is welcome and encouraged to contribute. This can be done in various forms:
- Open an issue to request changes, new features or simply get help.
- Open a PR to directly integrate your own changes and new features.
Not a developer?
Not a developer? Not a problem! You could:
- Learn more about the importance of online privacy and security and advocate for it (much needed!)
- Write guides for others and help each other out.
- Start using decentralized OpenPGP identity keys.
- Spread the word about Keyoxide and OpenPGP keys in general.
- Talk to persons you know using siloed or closed-source alternatives to Keyoxide.